Your perfect escort for 2 days! One card - many opportunities
- 2 days FREE ADMISSION to ALL museums & attractions
- 2 days FREE TRAVEL on ALL public transport services within the entire region of Nuremberg, Fürth and Stein.
- € 23,00
Family Top Tip: Children age 5 and under get a free card! Children from 6 up to 11 years pay € 5,00. (When at least one regular card is purchased)
Here you can download the NÜRNBERG CARD + FÜRTH Flyer with all important informations.
Museums & Attractions
With the NÜRNBERG CARD you have 2 days FREE ADMISSION to ALL museums & attractions in Nuremberg and Fürth.
Mobile with the Nürnberg Card + Fürth
You can use the Nürnberg Card + Fürth for unlimited travel on both the indicated days in fare zone A (Nuremberg/Fürth/Stein) You can use all subway lines, streetcars, buses as well as regional trains and S-Bahn rapid transit (DB German Railway – only 2nd class trains without supplements).
Who gets the Nürnberg Card?
Any visitor who spends at least one night in Nuremberg or Fuerth.
Please Note: The Nuremberg Card is completely free for children at the age of 5 and under, children from 6 up to 11 years pay € 5,00. (when at least one regular card is purchased).
Where can you get the NÜRNBERG CARD + FÜRTH?
- Before arrival when booking your hotel or your package tour with one of the four Tourism organizations.
- During your stay in one of our Tourist Information Offices or the Airport Information Office
- In many hotels in Nuremberg and Fuerth but also at the Knaus camp site at the Dutzendteich Lake in Nuremberg.
- When booking a cities tour program, e.g. with DERTOUR, incl. arrival by train and overnight accommodation.
You can also contact us per email or phone: +49 (0)911 23360